The OAA competitive team will be competing Friday, February 9 to Sunday, February 11 at the Markham Pan Am Centre (close to 407 & Kennedy Road). Come cheer on our athletes, as we start another exciting competitive season!
A quick heads-up for athletes new to competing and a friendly reminder to our experienced athletes:
- Plain white ankle socks or white trampoline slippers only on trampoline and double-mini. Barefoot for tumbling.
- Long hair should be tied up in a bun and tightly pulled back, including any bangs that could hang down below the eyes.
- No undergarments should be visible when dressed in competitive attire. Female athletes are asked to wear a skin-coloured bra that is not visible when wearing the suit.
- Arrive 30-minutes before the scheduled stretch time, as the event can start up to 30-minutes early (if the competition is ahead of schedule).
- Male competitors should wear plain black shorts that are approximately mid-thigh. Female competitors in levels 1 – 3 can wear plain black shorts over their gymsuit.
- Don’t forget your smile, focus and composure!
…. and feel free to cheer on your teammates: Alex, Andrew, Becky, Disha, Emily, Halaina, Isaiah, Jack, Jacob, Jordyn, Lexie, Max, Misti, Nat, Nick, Sammy, Sarah and Teja. Good Luck!!!
First Cup Pictures (for purchase/order)
Synchronized Trampoline Results
Double-Mini Trampoline Results