OAA offers unique fitness programs designed to develop one’s physical, technical and psychological abilities through the expression of movement. We are committed to providing our members with a safe, fun and progressive learning environment to reach each individual’s full athletic potential.
OAA provides competitively-priced classes in a wide variety of gymnastic sports (e.g., tumbling, trampoline, and aerials) and specialized programs for participants as young as 18 months. We use up-to-date equipment and a task-based level-system to create conditions that promote the optimal development of our athletes.
OAA officially opened its doors on September, 2, 2014. The idea has been a lifetime in the making, as owner Cameron Osborne has spent the last 18 years as a coach, clinician, judge, club technical director, event director and student of acrobatics and fitness. The business is home to many families who were a driving force to OAA’s formation. Initially, OAA began with 24 athletes who left their programs with Cameron in pursuit of a more ideal training situation. OAA currently operates in its own space in a sublet industrial building alongside other athletic focused businesses, just the first step OAA has taken to continue growing to its full potential.
- Become recognized as a unique and organized business
- Promote an active lifestyle through unique programming
- Provide a safe and positive learning environment for participants
- Become an outstanding member in our sport and surrounding community
- Promote the enjoyment and expression of movement for lifelong involvement
- Provide quality service for participants of all ages, abilities and experience levels
- Develop participant’s physical, technical and psychological abilities to reach their full potential
“A lifetime of activity through the expression of movement”
- Teamwork: Our team is a support system, all positively reinforcing a common goal of success
- Commitment: A firm mindset to push through all odds, in and out of the gym
- Respect: Respect and support each other, ourselves and the facility
- Integrity: Trust each experience as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Confidence: Trust your capacity to learn, improve and succeed
- Work Ethic: Success is a compliment to effort on all fronts
- Value diversity and individuality
- Act professional and deliver on-time
- Promote the enjoyment of the activity
- Communicate openly, honestly and directly
- Execute with positive character and competence
- Value the difference between urgent and important
- Provide a safe, fun and progressive learning environment