OAA offers unique fitness programs designed to develop one’s physical, technical and psychological abilities through the expression of movement. We are committed to providing our members with a safe, fun and progressive learning environment to reach each individual’s full athletic potential.
OAA provides competitively-priced classes in a wide variety of gymnastic sports (e.g., tumbling, trampoline, and aerials) and specialized programs for participants as young as 18 months. We use up-to-date equipment and a task-based level-system to create conditions that promote the optimal development of our athletes.
OAA officially opened its doors on September, 2, 2014. The idea has been a lifetime in the making, as owner Cameron Osborne has spent the last 18 years as a coach, clinician, judge, club technical director, event director and student of acrobatics and fitness. The business is home to many families who were a driving force to OAA’s formation. Initially, OAA began with 24 athletes who left their programs with Cameron in pursuit of a more ideal training situation. OAA currently operates in its own space in a sublet industrial building alongside other athletic focused businesses, just the first step OAA has taken to continue growing to its full potential.
Cameron and Leah have been in the Gymnastics and Fitness industry since childhood. Later, both taking an interest in coaching when they were 13 and in their later teens would take on leadership roles. Cameron, focusing his energy on directing the recreational program and Leah, as a fitness instructor, but both coaching and competing in competitive gymnastics. They are happy to now partner coach and run a family business devoted to providing the ultimate experience for their customers.
- Become recognized as a unique and organized business
- Promote an active lifestyle through unique programming
- Provide a safe and positive learning environment for participants
- Become an outstanding member in our sport and surrounding community
- Promote the enjoyment and expression of movement for lifelong involvement
- Provide quality service for participants of all ages, abilities and experience levels
- Develop participant’s physical, technical and psychological abilities to reach their full potential
“A lifetime of activity through the expression of movement”
- Teamwork: Our team is a support system, all positively reinforcing a common goal of success
- Commitment: A firm mindset to push through all odds, in and out of the gym
- Respect: Respect and support each other, ourselves and the facility
- Integrity: Trust each experience as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Confidence: Trust your capacity to learn, improve and succeed
- Work Ethic: Success is a compliment to effort on all fronts
- Value diversity and individuality
- Act professional and deliver on-time
- Promote the enjoyment of the activity
- Communicate openly, honestly and directly
- Execute with positive character and competence
- Value the difference between urgent and important
- Provide a safe, fun and progressive learning environment