OAA is so excited for our first Interclub Invitational of the season! There are a lot of first-time competitors, so here is a quick list of reminders:
- Plain white ankle socks or white trampoline slippers only on trampoline. Barefoot for tumbling.
- Long hair should be tied up in a bun and tightly pulled back, including any bangs that could hang down below the eyes.
- No undergarments should be visible when dressed in competitive attire.
- Arrive 30-minutes before the scheduled stretch time, as the event can start up to 30-minutes early (if the competition is ahead of schedule).
- Female competitors can wear plain black shorts over their gymsuit.
- Most importantly, smiles should be worn at all times!
…. and feel free to cheer on your teammates: Arayne, Avery, Hannah, Jayda, Kallie, and Kyleigh. Good Luck!!!
Call to Meet for Event Details